Content of the online service
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage, whether material or intangible, caused by the use, or non-use, of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected, provided no gross negligence or deliberate intention can be proven on the part of the author. All offers are not binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information may be amended, changed, deleted or discontinued temporarily or permanently by the author without separate announcement.
Referrals and links
The author expressly states that there were no discernible illegal contents on the pages linked at the time when the link was created. The current or future design, content, and authorship, of the sites linked or referred to is beyond the control of the author. This is why he/she expressly dissociates himself/herself from all contents of web pages linked or referred to that were modified after the link was created. This applies to all links and referrals provided within our web site’s service offering as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion boards, or mailing lists set up by the author. It is the provider of the web page to which a link refers, not the one who merely refers to such publication via a link, who is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and, in particular, for any damage that may result from the use or non-use of information presented in this way.
Copyright and trademark law
All trademarks mentioned within the internet offer and, where applicable, protected by third parties, are unreservedly subject to the regulations of the trademark law in force in each case and to the titles of the corresponding registered owners. Their mere mentioning does not allow the conclusion that trademarks are not protected through rights of third parties! The copyright for any published objects created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's explicit consent.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, and addresses) is given within the internet offer, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymised data or an alias.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not or no more legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Use of the Extranet
Your use of the Extranet means that you unconditionally accept the following terms:
- We cannot guarantee that the service will be available without interruption at all times and therefore advise you to download the files that are relevant for your purposes early on. We will not be liable for damages arising from the unavailability of the Extranet.
- The availability of the service can be suspended at any time without notice. We will not be liable for damages arising from the discontinued availability of the Extranet.
- We take care to keep the information provided on the Extranet as well updated and as complete as possible. However, some data may be provisional without being identifiable as such. Some data may also be subject to errors (i.e. arithmetic errors). Please be so kind as to report any such inconsistencies to us. We accept no liability for damages incurred from incorrect data. On principle, only the final version of any document shall be binding. This can be provided in printed or in digital form.
- All documents made available are scanned for computer viruses. However, we strongly advise you equip your computer with your own virus scanner. We decline all liability for damages incurred by computer viruses and other attacks resulting from documents made available on the Extranet.
- With our technical partner, we have taken all reasonable technical measures to prevent unauthorised access to your data. These include a secure server infrastructure and consistently encrypted data connections. We will not be liable for damages incurred despite these measures, including the exploitation of new or existing security flaws or targeted attacks by hackers.
- We would like to point out that any person acquiring knowledge of your password – whether by guessing or through other means – will be able to download all files from the Extranet until you change your password, without your being aware of these proceedings. We therefore strongly advise you to choose long and complex passwords for exclusive use in this area, that you will not write down or save anywhere without encryption. Moreover, it is advised to change your password regularly, especially every time an employee leaves your company. We accept no liability for damages arising from the failure to observe these recommendations.